Friday, November 19, 2010

November 22 - 26

I don't know about you guys but I am ready for Thanksgiving!  All the turkey, fluffy cranberry salad, and pumpkin pie.  I am really looking forward to seeing my nieces who are away at college - they want to get together for a "game day" over the holiday which is a lot of fun.  The husband and boyfriends will probably go hunting.

School work for Monday and Tuesday should not be too difficult - only two days and NO HOMEWORK!!!

Monday will be a test on adding and subtracting fractions.  Make sure you have practiced and are ready for the test.  You got the review on Friday - make sure it is done.  Some of you really need to work on your basic facts - adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.  Improving those skills sure helps with the concepts in 7th grade.  Don't forget you can practice in IXL.

Tuesday - I am not sure yet what we will do Tuesday.  Do you have any suggestions?  If so, please let me know.  I really will consider any suggestions that you give me.  I would like to do something fun and math related on Tuesday.  Let me know!!

Miss Brock will be joining us on Monday, November 29 rather than last week when originally planned.  Make sure to welcome her to PHMS.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment