Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 19-23

I didn't get my blog updated last week...too busy with the Fair Connection.  I have spent most of my weekend looking at your projects and have seen some really nice ones - great job!  We can hopefully get all the loose ends wrapped up on the Fair Connection this week, especially since the Fair ends on Sunday.

We are going to finish up Chapter 1 on Monday which means reviews and a test this week.  We are also going to have an unusual schedule on Wednesday because we are traveling to the high school for an assembly.  This is what I have scheduled for this week:

Monday - Lesson 1-10
     Regular Math - pgs. 65-67:  #6-16, 29-31
     Advanced Math - pgs. 65-67:  #6-18, 24-26, 29-31

Tuesday - Review
Wednesday - Review
Thursday - TEST
Friday - begin chapter 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment