Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21

Welcome to a new week!  I'm sitting here at the hospital with my mother, knowing that you are all cooperating and working hard for my substitute.  I really appreciate your patience as I help my mother through this tough period, knowing that she will be here for a long time....

There are a lot of you that have been absent (I'm assuming out sick) and have a lot of catching up to get done.  Remember, you can always look for your homework assignments on this blog and/or on PowerSchool in order to stay caught up with your work.

Monday - review
Tuesday -test on chapter 10
Wednesday - begin chapter 11 on perimeter
Thursday - area of squares and rectangles
Friday - area of parallelograms

Most of the assignments in chapter 11 are going to be worksheets.....I know how much you enjoy worksheets rather than assignments out of the book.  Just something to look forward too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment