Thursday, March 3, 2011

February 28 - March 4

This week sure got away from me!  I was talking to a parent about my blog and being able to find the homework assignments on here when I realized I had not posted the assignments for the week.  You all know how hectic my life has been because of the issues with my mom's health.  Yes, she is still in the hospital be we are hoping she gets moved to Dillon Living Center soon!!

Here are the assignments for the week, just in case you have missed some of them!

Monday - area of parallelograms worksheet
Tuesday - area of triangles worksheet
Wednesday - area of trapezoids worksheet
Thursday - circumference of circles worksheet
Friday - area of circles worksheet

I know how much you love worksheets - just get them done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment